About Me

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Until Further Notice Thou Shalt Not...

Until further notice I am banning myself from purchasing sheets and towels with the exception of bath towels for guests. I have noticed that my guest towels are no longer soft and fluffy so, I will be on the lookout for deep discounts. Remember T'Pol: No sheets, no towels!

Today, I have arranged my towel and sheet drawers and purged quiet a bit. It feels very good when I'm done with such chores but I almost always procrastinate before I start. When I'm done with this post, I will polish the shoes.

I think, I need to give up a few more pairs of shoes because, I am running out of enough space. My limit(spacewise) is 34 pairs and I am over that. Truth be told, I only wear about 5-6 pairs constantly. The rest wait for a special occasion or a time when my feet are not swollen. No shoes until winter sale season too! I am going to need to replace a couple items during sale season.

This week I am going to see an orthopedist since my feet are killing me and I would like to start long walks in order to lose weight. However, I do not want to hurt myself trying to walk on problematic feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment