About Me

Sunday, December 30, 2012

More on my Goals of 2013

As a part of my 2013 goals, Mom and I decided to start a diet and not tell anyone. She is planning to spend most of the winter with me. We shall go see a dietician (covered by our Social Security) and support each other. She will need to return to Ankara to have a cataract surgery in March. Until then, we are not telling anyone that we will be doing this. Hopefully, we shall lose enough weight to surprise my sister by then.

We plan to go for long walks when the weather permits it, use the stationary bike at home and some home exercise DVDs. I think support is the most important thing when you are trying to get rid of debt or lose weight. So, I am hoping we will benefit from this undertaking:)

Since we shall not eat out much, this will also help our budget.

1 comment:

  1. Support is essential! I admire those who can do so much on their own. I can, occasionally, motivate myself to get to the gym alone, but having someone along for the ride makes it that much easier, as you can talk through the problems and struggles. Best of luck to you both and a very Happy New Year from the North! xx

    ReplyDelete