About Me

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Busy Days Ahead

Starting this Monday, I will have my hands full. I have two meetings on Monday and need to drop by a friend's office as well. Tuesday, I need to work from home and on Wednesday mom and I have appointments at the dietician's office. We also need to find a gift for my BIL. Thursday and Friday, I will be traveling for work and on Saturday, mom and I will be heading to Ankara. Mom doesn't drive so it is a 4 hour trip for me. Saturday and Sunday will be spent with family. 

I will most likely travel the week of the 25th as well. When we find out when mom is going to have her cataracts procedure, I will plan the rest of the weeks ahead. 

I am not complaining, I'd rather be busy than bored.

I am planning to volunteer for an NGO active on educational issues. One of the meetings tomorrow is about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment