About Me

Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Nation's Quest for REAL Democracy

I normally do not write political stuff here but, 13 days ago a peaceful resistance was started to save a small park in Taksim Square in Istanbul. It has been met with police violence and all of a sudden my nation woke up. The small spark turned into a big yet peaceful resistance against the oppressive Prime Minister.

The resisters/protesters are not throwing stones or vandalizing anything but the police is and so are the provocators of unknown origin. IT IS A PEACEFUL CIVILIAN RESISTANCE against an increasingly oppressive Government.

I would be very subjective if I wanted to explain what is going on because I despise him and his politics. Therefore, here are a few links explaining what is currently going on in Turkey.

While these things are going on, I do not feel like writing much. I do not have many followers but, if anyone reads my blog that is what we are dealing with.


1 comment:

  1. I was listening to the news last night and thought of you! Keep strong...

    ReplyDelete