About Me

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Chios Island - SAKIZ ADASI

I was traveling for work last week and I went to Chios for the weekend thinking that I would have to spend this week in Izmir again but, my plans had to be changed but I went to CChios anyway since I had already booked the place.

It is a beautiful island but I wouldn't go there on a weekend ever again. I think, going on a Monday morning and coming back on Friday would be ideal. Since it is only a 40 minute ferry ride away too many of my country folk go there to spend the weekend and they drive up the hotel prices and snatch all the reasonably priced rental cars.

I had a nice and relaxing time, visited some historical places, swam at two different beaches, had nice food and generally enjoyed my time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment