About Me

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My tenant is moving out...

I have a rental property in Ankara, a 2 bedroom apartment which will be paid for in full in May 2014. The rent was part of my regular passive income.

Apparently, when the tenant decided to move out, he decided to call the real estate broker instead of calling me so, I got this news from the broker. He thinks we may have a better chance in selling the apartment now that it will be vacant. I have mixed feelings about selling the apartment. Although I do not like to deal with a tenant and be concerned about whether the rent will be paid on time or not, real estate is real estate.

What will I do with the money if it is sold? Should I buy another property elsewhere or should I just invest it? If I invest it, will the return on investment be worthwhile? Should I find another tenant?

I am no longer able to earn as much as I used to so, it is not likely that in a few years I would be able to invest in a property at a better location.

Hmmmm... What to do? What to do?




1 comment:

  1. I really admire you buying property. I would be too scared.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete