So, I intend to use the pool after work during the week. I desperately need some exercise and swimming seems to be a good starting point. It is too hot to go out for walking these days anyway. I know the weather will turn after the first half of August. It always does. Once I build some muscles and when the weather is cooler, I will also start walking.
And here is a tally of what is accomplished and what is yet to be done:
- Get the motorized shutters fixed
- Find a service company for the air conditioner DONE! The A/C is going to be fixed on Monday
- Put the wardrobe together DONE!
- Put the chest of drawers together DONE!
- Put the chair together DONE!
- Prepare the stuff to be moved to the studio
- The spare kitchen table
- First Aid Kit
- Books waiting to be read:)
I have spoken to the landlord and we agreed that I should buy an inexpensive washing machine and we share the cost. There are really low priced and decent machines so, I am glad we agreed on this.
Not much is left to be done. Once I put everything in place, I will share some pictures.