About Me

Monday, August 1, 2016

The Weekend Aches and Pains

I have discovered some muscles I never thought I had over the weekend. Why? Because I am an impatient and stubborn person and decided to put together all the IKEA stuff myself.

It took me about three hours to put together the bed. I also semi-finished putting together the wardrobe because I am planing to stay there this week. The chest of drawers is still in the box.

What have I accomplished?

- Get the place cleaned DONE!
- Get the motorized shutters fixed
- Have the washing machine serviced NOT DONE! because it is not worth it. Will talk to the landlord about that.
- Find a service company for the air conditioner (I am afraid, it may bee too old and dead)
- Put the bed together DONE!
- Put the wardrobe together Half Done
- Put the chest of drawers together
- Put the chair together

- Prepare the stuff to be moved to the studio
  • The spare kitchen table
  • Two chairs and cushions Check!
  • Kitchenware
  • Paper products
  • Cleaning supplies Check!
  • Cooling Fan Check!
  • Tool Box Check!
  • Clothing Items Check
  • First Aid Kit 
  • Medicine Check!
  • Small sewing kit Check!
  • Books waiting to be read:) 
  • Iron
I am hoping to stay here and make do with what I already have. I can make a list of other necessities and bring them next weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment