It took me about three hours to put together the bed. I also semi-finished putting together the wardrobe because I am planing to stay there this week. The chest of drawers is still in the box.
What have I accomplished?
- Get the place cleaned DONE!
- Get the motorized shutters fixed
- Have the washing machine serviced NOT DONE! because it is not worth it. Will talk to the landlord about that.
- Find a service company for the air conditioner (I am afraid, it may bee too old and dead)
- Put the bed together DONE!
- Put the wardrobe together Half Done
- Put the chest of drawers together
- Put the chair together
- Prepare the stuff to be moved to the studio
- The spare kitchen table
- Two chairs and cushions Check!
- Paper products
- Cleaning supplies Check!
- Cooling Fan Check!
- Tool Box Check!
- Clothing Items Check
- First Aid Kit
- Medicine Check!
- Small sewing kit Check!
- Books waiting to be read:)
I am hoping to stay here and make do with what I already have. I can make a list of other necessities and bring them next weekend.