About Me

Friday, December 2, 2016

Adult Coloring Books

I have been thinking of buying an adult coloring book since I have heard that they were quiet stress relieving.

Yesterday night I went to a big bookshop and chose a coloring book, a set of 24 coloring pencils and a pencil sharpener.

Since I had a book to finish, I did not start coloring last night but I think it should be a fun activity especially for weeknights. I do not have a TV in the studio. I sometimes watch Netflix on my cell phone but mostly read. Just finished a novel; I Can't Begin To Tell You, about the Danish Resistance and British Intelligence during World War II.

I have always been fascinated by WWII stories and documentaries. The heroism, underground resistance, bold and brave military personnel, the horrid conditions under which people make do with what little they have...


2 comments:

  1. I have a couple of the adult colouring books - I have grand ideas, but then don't use them. They're currently gathering dust on a shelf beside the sofa, patiently awaiting my attention again.

    I am, however, making a note of the book you've just read. I love WWII books as well, so that sounds like it would be right up my alley! Enjoy your colouring :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many kids love to color and adults encourage this aspiration in their children. However, sooner or later people stop supporting creative activities like coloring and instead encourage more “important” academic studies. ( https://adultcoloringbookz.com/ )

    ReplyDelete