This week is a short one due to a National Holiday tomorrow. Here are my plans:
- Prepare the winter clothes and shoes to take home and put away
- Eat the leftovers
- Do a load of laundry
- Wait until the traffic gets better and go home
- Pick up my new glasses
- Sort through my shoes and organize my shoe racks, separate items to donate
- Do some healthy cooking for the weekend
- Sort through clothes, separate items to donate
- Prepare warm weather clothing to bring to the studio
- Meet friends at a cafe/bar for dinner
Except for the one night I will be out, I do not want to eat outside. So, I must figure out some healthy stuff to prepare.
I am looking forward to doing these chores which I have postponed many times and be done with them. Wish me luck!