About Me

Thursday, May 18, 2017

TGI Thursday!

This week is a short one due to a National Holiday tomorrow. Here are my plans:

Tonight:
- Prepare the winter clothes and shoes to take home and put away
- Eat the leftovers
- Do a load of laundry
- Wait until the traffic gets better and go home

Friday:
- Pick up my new glasses
- Sort through my shoes and organize my shoe racks, separate items to donate
- Walk
- Do some healthy cooking for the weekend

Saturday:
- Sort through clothes, separate items to donate
- Prepare warm weather clothing to bring to the studio
- Walk
- Meet friends at a cafe/bar for dinner

Sunday:
- Walk
- Rest

Except for the one night I will be out, I do not want to eat outside. So, I must figure out some healthy stuff to prepare.

I am looking forward to doing these chores which I have postponed many times and be done with them. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck - get those chores done! LOL We get a long weekend the last weekend in May. I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! A good list helps to get things done.

    ReplyDelete