About Me

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Hurdles Before Vacation

The company who intends to purchase us is bringing a consultant from abroad. This Thursday and Friday, they will be introducing some of us to this consultant.

I have no idea what they will ask. It's going to be interesting. I am a bit nervous about it.

I am looking forward to not this but the next Friday when I go on vacation. I just can't wait.

The meetings on Thursday and Friday feel like the last two hurdles at a race.

What ifs are invading my brain again. What if we get sold? What if the owner does not stay on board? What if we don't get sold? Soooo many more!


2 comments:

  1. After dealing with that stress you will for sure need a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! Normally I deal with uncertainty better than most people but, this can be a life changing thing so, it is causing anxiety.

      Delete