About Me

Monday, November 6, 2017

Just rested

Over the weekend I did nothing but just rest.I could not believe the amount of sleep I got. I slept and slept. It did me good though. I feel a whole lot better. I think rest was the main cure to my head cold.

I hope this will be a good week. I am going to Ankara on Wednesday both for work and to see mom and the rest of my family. My sister and BIL will be coming for the weekend. My uncle is going to be there as well. This will probably be our last get together before the New Year's Eve.

Last year everyone was at home alone. This year I hope the family will be together.


3 comments:

  1. It is amazing what a lot of sleep will do for illness, especially something like a cold. I hope your trip goes well and your family has a good visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep is the best cure. Glad you're feeling so much better today! Colds can be so wearing. Hope the remains go quickly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you were able to get rested and feeling better!

    ReplyDelete