About Me

Friday, December 8, 2017

Mood Swings

I have terrible mood swings these days. Yes, I am a Gemini, yes my company is going through a transition, yes I have lost a colleague a few weeks ago and yes I am going through menopause...

Ummm, I guess I have enough reasons for mood swings.

After I finish the painting job I have on hand, I think, I will take up some knitting. I am not a great knitter but that is not the point.

For those over 50, please let me know any tips you might have for mood swings.

4 comments:

  1. Knock on wood I haven't had the mood swings. My DH is Gemini - guess that explains his mood swings LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took estrogen for 25 years. Otherwise, I would have killed someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also a gemini though I don't think it's a cause of mood swings :) Mood swings are an indicator of bi-polar however. Have you been to a doctor about this? I don't advocate PILLS for a lot of things but you should make sure if there's a physical component or not. Personally I do a lot of forest bathing - just take daily walks in a nature setting. Cured my depression and anxiety!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still trying to figure this menopause thing myself, although I haven't had the mood swings. It's different for everyone it seems. Is it ginseng or St John's Wort that's supposed to help with mood swings? Perhaps try one of those?

    ReplyDelete