About Me

Thursday, January 11, 2018

An idea...

I think, the change in management will occupy my thoughts in the coming few months during which I will need to keep my cool and observe and evaluate and eventually decide my next course of action.

There are a few things that are important:

1. Respect for me, my team and our soon to be ex-boss. I do not think I can handle bad-mouthing anything we have done before.
2. The way the new team interact with me like; whether they will see me as a part of the new team or a representative of the old "regime".
3. My salary.

Since I am paying a family debt, the logical thing is to stay until at least that debt is gone which is September 2019. That is a long time and patience is not a virtue of mine. However, if I act out of logic instead of emotions, I can make this work.

Writing is a great outlet and coping mechanism so, I decided to use it. I have a handful of readers here but they all comment and write positive feedback. I thank all of you guys for that very much.

I want to come up with a special heading where I will talk about only what is happening at work and how I am coping with all that. So, anyone who doesn't want to read about that can skip it.

I am thinking of using OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW as a standart header. I will also use a special tag so that, I can differentiate my normal posts from work related posts.

I have been accumulating funny, stupid, weird things from my previous jobs with the intention to sit down and write my memoirs some day. A special tag and a special heading will help for that too.

I thought about a new blog dedicated for this but, no! That is too much for me to deal with. This is my place and I like it just the way it is.




3 comments:

  1. I'll read no matter what your title is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so kind! I like to read your blog very much too. I can't wait till you start building, and hopefully posting pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I come to see what you have to say. Just say it all on one blog. I tried the two blogs and it was overlapping.

    ReplyDelete