About Me

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Where are my New Year Plans?

I have been MIA for a while due to my workload. The company is still hanging up in the air since, the last contract is not signed and the money hasn't changed hands yet.

One part of me is going to miss our boss very much, the other part of me is getting impatient to settle into a new routine, find out about how we shall be doing business under the new management etc. Talk about mixed feelings...

I haven't set my financial plans for this year yet. I am expecting a salary increase and I have no idea how much it will be.

This year savings will be my main focus especially because I got derailed by unexpected expenses at the last moment last year.

I am planning a vacation with mom this year. Mom doesn't feel like going abroad. She wants to but then she thinks she does not feel up to it. May be some place close by, like Greece may work.

I have started logging my meals on an app on my cell phone. I will also go back to walking. I have been slacking due to bad weather.

This year, a lot will happen and I hope to have enough time on hand to blog about it.








No comments:

Post a Comment