About Me

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Done with the Studio Apartment

Finally I moved all my personal belongings from the studio apartment and turned the keys in. Now I am looking forward to getting my deposit back.

I left the IKEA stuff at the apartment and the realtor will try to rent it with them. If not, they will be donated. There is a white Queen sized TRYSIL bed, a white three drawer chest BRIMNES, and a white wardrobe.

Tomorrow we shall be driving to Ankara. Monday is a National Holiday. It is National Sovereignty and Children's Day in Turkey. On Tuesday, mom, my sister's FIL and I all have cardiologist appointments. We shall be coming back Wednesday night.

3-day weekend with lots of laundry and placing things back to where they belong. My back hurts and I want to sleep round the clock. Lol!


3 comments:

  1. have had lots of Ikea furniture over the years.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. T'Pol,
    That sounds like a long, fruitful weekend. Hope you all get good reports. Let the laundry sit where it is and rest up for work next week. So, now you will have more money to prepare for retirement! Sleep! It will all be there when you wake up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting done with the apartment. Hopefully you will be getting better sleep now :)

    ReplyDelete