About Me

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Unexpected US vacation and some work

I am going to the US late August! Why? Well, there are a couple of meetings related with work but I thought it would not be worth the loooong trip. Then, one of my besties asked me to go visit her since they were not doing any traveling this summer due to some major surgeries her hubby had.

So, I decided to put fun and work together and voila!

Meanwhile our currency has lost 15% of it's value against the USD lately and many people would consider it a stupid move to take that vacation. Well, we only live once right? Not only that, almost half of my Netw Worth is in USD.

I will make sure to make it a frugal-ish vacation. Besides, there will be no accomodation costs or car rental costs because, I shall be staying with friends. I am not planning to do much shopping either since I was in the US last year and am planning my bucket list vacation next year in Fall.

I started my new meds today and I guess it will take a few days to understand whether they will work or not. Being away from work for three weeks may help too. I will be taking the next two weeks as a planned vacation and this week was the unexpected addition to it.

I am just taking it easy and getting plenty of rest.


2 comments:

  1. Where in the US will you visit? I hope you gets the meds straight soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be in NY about an hour and a half north of NYC.

      Delete