About Me

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Winds of Change

As you know I was back to work yesterday and the new GM wanted to talk to me. Apparently, they have found someone to replace me who will be able to start work in August. They want me to continue till my vacation in August and then, want me to move to a different part-time role.

I was surprised that I wasn't surprised at all. Actually this can be a blessing if the stars align properly. I told him that, this is quiet acceptable on my end as long as he offers a meaningful package to go with it. He is going to work on it.

We will see how that will go. So, wish me luck please!

8 comments:

  1. Oh! That sounds promising. I think you weren't surprised because you're shifting into 'leaving' mode already, but that's good that you're okay with it all. Fingers crossed for a good package! I'm sure you'll let him know if it's not acceptable... ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have something in my mind that he can easily make. We'll see.

      Delete
  2. Good luck with getting a decent offer - hope that it all works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May be a blessing! Hope it all goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We shall see what he will offer.

      Delete
  4. this might work out for the best for you, hope you get a good leaving package!

    ReplyDelete