About Me

Monday, July 23, 2018

Last milestone

My replacement started work today. This is the last milestone for me till my exit. We spent a good deal of time over a list of subjects I made.

I believe that the transition will go smoothly. Today, I did not attend the Technical Team Meeting and left her with her new team. She seems like a hard working and serious person. She will have her plate full with the upcoming projects.

I can see the tremendous workload waiting the new management and I am almost sorry for them. I wonder if they will know what hit them.

I am ready to move on and I keep counting the days. Looking forward to my vacation.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are optimistic about the transition. Today could have been uncomfortable for either or both of you. It is good you are not anxious about their workload and you can walk away happy. How many more work days?

    ReplyDelete