About Me

Monday, July 30, 2018

The Weekend

I had a peaceful weekend. On Saturday mom and I went to a farmer's stand to buy our weekly groceries. This guy has the best tomatoes ever. After we were done, we had a small lunch at a place we like.

Then we drove home and put away the groceries. Watched TV and surfed the net in the evening.

Sunday morning, I woke up with a sore throat so, I rested most of the day. We had pre-made meals so, neither mom nor I had to do anything except for fixing salads.

The sore throat is gone today so, it is a good thing but I have this persistent dry cough for a while now.

I have 15 business days left. Yay!

I no longer have mixed feelings. I will miss my people but, hey that's life, right?

Today, they have sent me the amount I shall receive, as I exit the company and I happily realized that it is a bit beyond my expectation. Nice!

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you are finally at peace with your plan. Please check out the persistent cough. It's great you got more than you expected in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. I will see a doctor about the cough.

      Delete
  2. Take the money & run!! :-)
    Excited for you! 2 weeks!! Your blog posts will be a lot more exciting with your new adventures, I'm sure! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete