About Me

Monday, December 3, 2018

Projects on the Horizon

It seems like there may be a project or perhaps two on the horizon. I have attended a meeting with one potential customer and am preparing a presentation for another.

I have been feeling pretty lazy lately so, some work will not be too bad. As long as I can keep busy two days a week or so, I will be content.

Lately I have been thinking about when to say goodbye to Istanbul for good. My sister and BIL still have 10 years to go before they can retire. I would like to be close to them eventually. They live in Izmir but they do not like it very much. My sister thinks they will most likely end up in Ankara which I dislike. I would like to be near the water and yet I do not like to be too far away from good health services. This is an unsolvable problem. Anyway, I have no intention to move within the next 3-4 years so, may be I should park this concern for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment