About Me

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Another year

Last year was rather interesting. A lot has happened and looking back, I now realize it better that it has mostly been quiet stressful.

Then, I had a good long vacation and enjoyed having nothing to do for quiet a while.

It is time to go back to earning some money. My first consultancy job is starting next Monday. This is a good thing because I still do not have a new tenant. Now that I have to buy the share of my cousins and their mom in a family house, every little bit will help.

I was originally planning a 3-4 month stay in the US at the end of 2019 but, that is unlikely now. It will heavily depend on how much I make by doing consultancy work and contracting the rental unit to a new tenant.

I am preparing for the work ahead by looking at best practices and such. After almost 5 months of free time, it feels good to have a purpose and responsibility without the added stress.

For the upcoming work, I have arranged my wardrobe so that I can pack easily whenever I have to visit the customer. Our first customer is in a different city. 

I have ditched all the old make-up material I had. I bought a new mascara and an eye pencil. I do not wear much make-up. I also ordered a boot and a shoe online. I am all set for the next phase of my work life.

Let the new year begin!

1 comment:

  1. I'm chuckling as replacing old makeup is also part of my new year tradition! I am also retired but working PT although I do need to pick up more hours this year. I find that having at least a bit of a routine works best - having too much free time is just making me lazy! :-)
    I hope that the consultancy job is exciting and not too stressful and that you are able to fund your trip to the US later in the year. Good luck in 2019.

    ReplyDelete