About Me

Thursday, February 28, 2019

A Productive Day

Early this morning an architect friend of mine brought her contractor to look at the water damage in my bedroom. It looks ugly so, I was afraid that, it would be a difficult fix but luckily she told me it is very easy. I do not have the quote yet but, I was afraid more of the work and mess rather than the price. So, I feel good about that.

After the guy left, my friend stayed for a nice chat and a cup of coffee. She is not only a clever business person but, also a very compassionate woman who volunteers a lot of her time for an NPO who takes care of abused children.

In the afternoon, I went to meet with my colleagues on one of the upcoming projects.

My slippers were so worn out that I had to throw them out yesterday. So, I went to the mall after my meeting, walked in one of the stores, got my new slippers and walked right back to my car. All of 20 minutes. No wandering around without a real reason, no temptation to buy something unnecessary. Go me!

Had a dinner of pasta and spinach, watched an episode of Law and Order SVU and now, I am ready to read a while and retire to bed.

This was a good day and I am happy with it.

Tomorrow, the shower door will be installed and I will need to work from home for a while.

I need some structure in my life. Not having or knowing what to do in a given day is not good for me. I immediately become lazy.

Have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment