About Me

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Today is a sad day...

My dad passed away 25 years ago today. He was a tall, slender man with glasses. We share the same smile. He valued his family the most and made us his number one priority. He never missed any opportunity to teach us something new.

He loved my mother and respected her a great deal. He was a good man, a loving husband, great dad, loved co-worker and neighbor.

An aortic aneurism took him away from us way too early.

Today I am feeling blue.

On top of that, I have learnt that a very dear friend of mine is hospitalized. He will have to go through a set of surgeries due to clogged arteries and veins. He is only 60. I am hoping that he will recover. I spoke to his wife and later to him today. He sounds good but, I know he is scared as we all are.

I need something to uplift my mood today and think positive. So, I will work on learning some Tai Chi moves and use the treadmill. I am not going to make or get any comfort food. No pasta, no chocolate!

6 comments:

  1. Thinking of you today. Hope your friend recovers well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I am praying he recovers.

      Delete
  2. sending good thoughts your way for today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending a virtual hug to you on a difficult day. xx

    ReplyDelete