About Me

Monday, March 18, 2019

Errands and Chores

Today I needed to go to the bank to have them scan my new ID for their records. The new IDs have chips on them and they are smaller just like a driver's license or a credit card. Old ones were bigger. Now I need tı get a health report and apply for the new driver's license. That also has a chip. I do not know why we need both things. A DL or an ID should be sufficient but who knows why...

After that I went to get salad greens, tomatoes, yogurt and a few other small necessities. The weather was beautiful and I did not need a jacket going out.

I have dusted and vacuumed two rooms over the weekend but I could not get around doing anything else today except for cleaning up the kitchen thoroughly, folding and putting away the laundry. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day.

I am going to meet some friends in the afternoon on Wednesday. They are from my High School. I did not know them back then but, we got to be friends over the last few years during the yearly get togethers. One is an architect who teaches at a College, the other is an artist.

My diet is going pretty well. I weighed myself today and am pleased with the result. I should make a control apointment with the dietician. May be Monday...




No comments:

Post a Comment