About Me

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Weight going down

I must report that, my weight is going down since I started this new eating plan on the 12th of March.  I am not sticking to it 100% but, I am making sure I do not eat more than what is on the plan. Sometimes I do not eat the fruit but have an extra slice of bread or cheese. It still seems to work.

I cannot walk 40-45 minutes yet. Instead I walk for about 20 minutes and then do some exercises with an elastic band.

I am hoping that I will keep up with this. For inspiration, I am watching the TLC show where some of the patients lose 90-100 pounds before the bariatric surgery. I am not anywhere morbidly obese like that but these people have the worst eating habits. I already have better eating habits so, with portion control and a little effort, I should be able to drop a good deal of weight.

I am going on my BIG VACATION late October. Until then, I would like to lose at least 26 pounds.

I made an Excel Chart so that I can motivate myself. Visual aids do help. For years, I have been tracking my finances through visual aids too.

I will weigh in on Monday. We'll see what the dietician will say.

6 comments:

  1. A great start!! I have watched those shows before too, I find them super fascinating. 26lbs down by October I think is pretty do-able and you're on the right track!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Knowing myself, I set a goal that is realistic.

      Delete
  2. Good for you! As for me, I'm plugging along with slow progress. I think it will help when the snow and ice melt so I can walk outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure nicer weather will help you a great deal.

      Delete
  3. well done with the weight loss! it does seem to be more difficult to lose as we get older.

    ReplyDelete