About Me

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Where did the Spring go?

Today was a cold, dreary day. Well, the last three days were awesome and nothing lasts forever, right?

I was home which desperately needs a good cleaning but, I did not feel like doing it. Had a bad night with insomnia again.

I went on the treadmill and walked while watching an old episode of Star Trek Next Generation. After the exercise, I enjoyed a nice cup of coffee and an apple.

I found some unused china and I am going to place them outside tomorrow with a notice that says: Free to take. While I was looking in the china cabinet, I found a brand new small frying pan. I was thinking of discarding the old one and BUYING one. I did not even know that it was there. God knows when I bought it. I use that size pan for making an omelette or frying eggs for breakfast.

Tomorrow, I intend to gather all the spare light bulbs and look for white lights which I will put outside for people to take. I do not like white lights and never use them but apparently I bought  some by mistake.

Tomorrow, I have a meeting with a Customer so, I must get up at 7 a.m.

First day of the Diet: Check! I did everything right.








3 comments:

  1. Good for you, you're off to a good start! It's nice that you can put things out with a note for people to take. I hope you sleep better tonight since you have to get up early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find on the frying pan. I cannot wait until Spring gets here, I am over winter in Toronto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you - day one of diet down.

    ReplyDelete