About Me

Friday, April 12, 2019

Happy! Happy! Happy!

Today, was my weigh-in day. I have lost 12 pounds! I am so happy. I know I have slipped a bit lately and I know, it could have been 14-15 pounds but, this is good too.

I will try harder this month. Feeling very motivated.

I would like to share what I have learnt so far:

- Water intake is the key. 8 glasses of water is not enough. 10-12 works wonders.
- Eating after 7:30 p.m. is bad. If you cannot go to bed hungry, a small cup of yogurt with a sprinkle of cinnamon is a good idea.
- Pineapple, Kiwi, Berries help accelerating weight loss provided that you control your portions. 2 thinnish slices of pineapple, 1 Kiwi, 10-12 Strawberries are a portion
- If you do not consume enough calcium, weight loss is harder. So, consuming two portions of plain yogurt is in my diet.
- If you are on the road, if you cannot drink enough water, do not weigh yourself because the body will retain water and you will be disappointed. Go back to drinking plenty of water for a few days and then weigh yourself.

I am hoping that this time I will do it, do it well and not gain weight back.

I am going to meet a friend for lunch and I think I will even put on make-up since, this is a special day.

I wish everyone a great weekend, beautiful spring days and lots of happy things to happen!

10 comments:

  1. oh thats a fantastic result! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! sounds like you are eating very healthy. I need to start drinking more water!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, water make a lot of difference.

      Delete
  3. Way to go! Thanks for sharing your tips. Enjoy your lunch out and your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will keep on sharing what I learn.

      Delete
  4. congrats, well done, very proud of you.......

    ReplyDelete