About Me

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Back home and getting ready!

I just came back home and am trying to rest a bit. I am not doing anything today except for fixing dinner.

Tomorrow I need to pick up some deliveries I missed, my prescription sunglasses, my new credit card (Yay! I knew my sis would be able to help with that) and do some laundry.

I will start piling up the stuff I need to pack on the bed in my spare bedroom.

I will most likely be home on Thursday all day. On Friday, I will be meeting a friend and completing my shopping. Will pick up some Turkish Delight, pistachio nuts and dried figs. These are popular among my friends.

I have so much to pack. I am allowed two suitcases, a carry-on, and a purse. I want to be done packing on Sunday. My flight is early Tuesday. I have arranged for a pick-ıp service from my home and allowed myself ample time at the airport. I hate to be in a rush when I am traveling.

I have 5 hours to kill at Frankfurt Airport. Good opportunity to stretch my legs and chill a little bit before the longer leg of my flight.

Off I go to see the luggage weight and measurement requirements just in case something might have changed lately.


1 comment:

  1. It's good you are resting some. It sounds like you have everything pretty organized.

    ReplyDelete