About Me

Friday, October 11, 2019

Long Day

Today I took mom home. A friend of mine accompanied us and as we chatted all the way, the 4 hour drive was a breeze.

She insisted to make us coffee and we had a nice break after the trip. We then went to do our grocery shopping and had dinner. It took several trips to the car to take everything home.

Tomorrow we will get her prescriptions re-filled and run some errands. On Saturday, I will have the tires changed on both cars and help mom purge. On Monday, I will see my eye doctor and dine with a couple of childhood friends and will get back to Istanbul on Tuesday.

My uncle is coming to Ankara on Saturday and will be staying with mom.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad someone is staying with here while you are gone, less to worry about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! My uncle is 15 years her junior and they get along real well. Uncle knows who is the boss. Lol!

      Delete
  2. Glad you trip was filled with talks and basically uneventful! I need to go to Mom's and start purging!

    ReplyDelete