About Me

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Surprise that I figured out

Since I am going to be away from home for almost three months, my sister and BIL decided to come to Ankara and say goodbye. They wanted it to be a surprise but, I read between the lines while I spoke to my sister several times last week and figured out that they would be coming.

My sister tried too hard to hide the truth I guess. Lol!

Anyway, early this morning my uncle showed up. We took both cars to the tire place for winter tires so, I did not have to make two trips. I ran a few errands for mom. Later in the afternoon my sister and BIL showed up grinning from ear to ear. We all went out for dinner and had a good time. It has been quiet a while since the five of us have been together.

Tomorrow, we are having breakfast together and then, they will be on their way back to Izmir. On Tuesday, I am leaving for Istanbul.

Life is on the fast track.

10 comments:

  1. I hope you have an easy time getting everything ready for the trip and then I wish you the greatest trip of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three months! I didn't realise it was going to be such a long trip. It sounds like you are well organised and ready to go. I wish you safe travels. If you're able to update (even once or twice) to let us know you're safe and well and having an utterly fabulous time, so much the better. Otherwise, you'll be greatly missed and we'll see you on the flip side! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much NLA! This trip is on top of my Bucket List. I am hoping to post about my travels.

      Delete
  3. That is a long trip you have planned, wow! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, it is a long trip. I would never be able to pull it off without the most generous offer of my BFF. I will be staying with her family most of my trip. I will be staying at hotels only for 20 days. Will tell more about it in an upcoming post.

      Delete
  4. So glad your family got to see you before you left - so close now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! I hugged and kissed my baby sister several times. She hates that! Lol!

      Delete
  5. Have a wonderful trip! 3 months sounds lovely, looking forward to hearing about your travels.

    ReplyDelete