About Me

Friday, November 8, 2019

Pictures from Upstate NY

I am having a real good time doing some shopping and sightseeing these days. We may be headed to the Woodbury Commons Outlet this afternoon with my BFF and her daughter.

Today I did my laundry and folded and put them away. It is getting seriously chilly and my hosts have this pretty cool pellet burning appliance installed in place of the fireplace.

Last night we were watching TV snuggled up in throw blankets while the pellets were burning when we realized we were getting the first snow of the season! It did not stay on the ground for very long but, it was pretty coming down.

Here are some pictures I have taken:
Bear Mountain 
Last weekend we went to Bear Mountain and had lunch over there. We also walked around the lake and enjoyed the beautiful Fall day.

Bear Mountain
Bear Mountain Hike around the Lake
Love the trees turning red



On the way home

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely time of year to enjoy that area, enjoy your snow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More snow coming our way but on saturday, I am escaping to the South only to be back early December.

      Delete
  2. That's the best time to be in those parts! If you ever get the chance, visit Cold Spring on the other side of the Hudson. You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not too far from where I am. I will visit Cold Spring. Thanks for the tip.

      Delete