About Me

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

At the Beach

 I am so glad I took my friend up on her offer. They are in such a secluded place that I felt totally comfortable spending time there.

Here are a couple of pictures from Cesme.



I am back home now dealing with the laundry. 

Istanbul is much colder than where I was. I took out a cotton blanket because, I was cold last night. I also took out my fluffy and thick bathrobe instead of the thin pestemals I was using as bath towels.

I brought back egg sized fresh walnuts, melons, a watermelon, some very sweet white omions along with some other veggies from the nearby farmer's stand in Cesme. I also bought gigantic kalamata olives. 

I spent a ton of time in water. Must have been a sea creature in a past life.

It is amazing how the weather has turned in just a week. In a few weeks I will be heading to Antalya which is always warmer. I think, I have another few swimming days ahead of me.

12 comments:

  1. Oh that beach looks beautiful. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. When this stupid virus goes away, may be you can come for a visit?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was pretty indeed. The water was calm and refreshing. No crowds at all.

      Delete
  3. Looks like a lovely place to relax and spend time. Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I know I love swimming in the early fall when the weather cooperates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to swimming in the Mediterrenean in a few weeks.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful pictures! Glad you had a relaxing time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Salt water is the best for relaxation.

      Delete