About Me

Monday, October 19, 2020

Cold and rainy day

Up until today, I had avoided the Fall by way of travel to the South. Lol! Alas! Today is a cloudy, rainy and cool day. Originally, I would be returning today but, I know that, this is temporary and this week is going to give me another 2-3 beach days so, I am staying till next week.

I had a meeting today and after that, I completed the tasks that I took on. 

I then jumped in the car and went sightseeing. I am not much familiar with this city. I found my way to the Old Harbour and walked around a little bit. 

I wore socks and a cotton sweater. I had packed them just in case for my Ankara leg of the trip, never thinking that they would be necessary over here in Antalya. 

I think when I finally go back home by the end of the month, I will have to put away summer clothes, take out warmer ones and put a comforter on my bed. This is actually my favorite season. So, I cannot really complain. 

I think I will come back here in May for a couple of weeks before it gets too hot and then late September next year. 



8 comments:

  1. Here I love the beach best in the fall. Well not exactly here but about 4 hours south of us. We are going this week and I am seriously glad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am 9 hours south of where I live now. I hope you enjoy your beach time too.

      Delete
  2. I put up my summer clothes usually in November but always leave a few pieces of summer duds out because we never know what day in Dec, Jan and Feb will be in the 80's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Istanbul is not unpredictable. When it becomes cold, it stays cold but here in the South every day can be different.

      Delete
  3. I enjoy the cooler weather too - you can definitely have too much heat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's still warm during the day here (80s), but cool in the evenings, which is lovely. It hasn't rained in months, & we desperately need it due to fires. I don't mind the change of seasons, but find the darker days just make it harder to get outside between work & other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree on the darker days. It feels too late even if it is only 6 p.m.

      Delete