About Me

Saturday, May 1, 2021

Stupid!

 I do not post political content but, I am sure I have said that I am an opponent of this Government and I just hate the President.

They announced a lockdown with so many exceptions that, they cannot control it. People like I am are obeying the rules but, many people are not.

Mosque going is still allowed. Alcohol sales are banned during the lockdown. What the hell? Does COVID-19 distingusih between muslims and drinkers? They are trying to take this country 100 years backwards and trying to turn it into an Iran. I HATE THESE PEOPLE!

They lied about the vaccines. There is a shortage now. Can they do just one thing right? At first, even I believed they were doing well. Such liars! Enough with them...

Anyway, today is Day 2 and I am cleaning the balcony. It is covered with tall glass, sliding panels. They have not been cleaned in quiet a while and you won't believe the amount of dirt. I want to pour water from the outside and wash it out but I have to think about the neighbor downstairs. I will leave that to a rainy day. So, aım just washing the glass panels and mopping the floor. When I am done, I will post a picture.

I am also trying to walk at home. Yesterday I managed almost 5,000 steps but I should do better.. I think I will go back to doing Leslie Sansone's "Walk Away the Pounds". 


10 comments:

  1. I am sorry about your frustrations with the government. I don't get lockdowns with loopholes nor do I understand why it is so hard for everyone to follow to slow down the crisis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne. It is frustrating to say the least.

      Delete
  2. What a demagogue! I feel the same frustration for my home country.
    If you are a human being, you have to open your eyes to what is happening around you and speak up. The president is ruining Turkey ( we are hopeful he does not succeed) and trying to ruin other countries as well ( my country in North Africa) He has been financing extremists through an organization
    called Rachad. When he ruins the economie and the lives of people, hopefully, enough citizens will get angry and not re-electi him like Trump. Tpol, do you know how the blogger “ Living Rich on the Cheap” is doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate any kind of extremist no matter what they believe. I reached out to Cheapchick and put in a comment inquiring about her. She just posted today and is doing well.

      Delete
  3. I used to look at the UK's different rules for different zones and wonder how the hell anyone understood what the rules actually were. Maybe if I was living there it would have been different, but sometimes you can't blame people for getting it wrong when the government makes everything so complicated. I'm also not sure how allowing mosques (or churches or synagogues) to continue to allow people to worship in large groups would allow anyone to get a handle on the pandemic! If they'd have banned cigarette or alcohol here in France there would have been another revolution!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another revolution is necessary here but too bad there is no leader like Mustafa Kemal Ataturk anymore.

      Delete
  4. Ugh. There are stupid, selfish people all over the world. We have more than our share in the USA! At least we got rid of Trumpty Dumpty! But the people who believe all of the conspiracy theories are unbelievable. And we still have so many who don't want to get the vaccine "just because."

    Anyways - stay well & stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people who believe those conspiracy theories amaze me. I have a friend. She and her husband (both professors at an important university) believe there are chips in the vaccines to track people. Gosh! Who would want to track me? What would be their motive and gain? Rolling my eyes...

      Delete
  5. T'Pol, i was surprised to see your post about the above topic. I feared that you would be censored... It's rather worrisome when it appears that the masses are doing their part, but some feel its their right to do whatever they want...

    I'm not sure that any country is truly happy with their leaders right now. Here in Canada, ours is too busy trying to look pretty, but our provincial leaders are doing well( for the most part). The Atlantic provinces have been keeping a tight watch on the borders, and anyone who enters the provinces are under a mandatory 14 day quarantine ( although there have been cases of people not do and being fined). We have all the big variants in our little province of under a million people. The province is doing well at keeping it contained ( for now). It would cripple the province if we had a huge outbreak.
    I haven't been able to see my daughter in 2 years ( not all due to covid), she lives 800 kms away in Quebec... We are hopeful that she may be able to come home at Christmas, but not holding our breath...

    I'll keep you in my thoughts, and good luck with the windows... and steps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam. Thankfully, the censorship has not yet reached a blogger with a handful of foreign readers. Lol!

      Delete