About Me

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Wonderful News!

My sister and her husband were able to get a travel permit so, they are coming over! I am doing the happy dance! 

I haven't seen them since October. We will maintain our distance because they work and I have been feeling under the weather during the last few days. BUT, before they leave, I will put a giant plastic bag on my sister and hug her. Lol!

My sister is a bit of a neat freak so, although I am not feeling perfect, I did a bit of dusting and vacuuming. I feel like I am moving in slow motion but, it's not so bad.

I also did a couple of loads of laundry and hung them. Told the kids to call me when they approach home so that, I can brew them some tea. 

If you have a few minutes, I am sharing a video about tea and Turks:




8 comments:

  1. so happy for you! Enjoy the visit and drink that tea!!! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's wonderful news. But don't put that plastic bag over her too tight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! enjoy your visit with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news! I hope your visit is filled with laughter and hugs! (even if they are plastic wrapped)

    ReplyDelete