About Me

Saturday, June 12, 2021

Phewww!

Today was such a busy day! We had a new shower stall installed today. There was a problem with the original tiles so, they were taken out carefully and then re-installed. Dust everywhere! Uncle and I cleaned everything up three times over. I do not think we got rid of all the dust yet. Thankfully his cleaning lady will come next week.

I was exhausted so, I took a shower and rested for about an hour before leaving for a wedding. A friend of my uncle's daughter was getting married. I was his plus one.  Since there is a curfew after 10 p.m., we left the wedding around 9 p.m. to get back home.

SIS and BIL are leaving tomorrow. I am hoping to rest all day since we are not supposed to go out on Sundays. Why is it OK to be out on Saturday and not on Sunday? Nobody knows. 

I hope, next week, the weather will be nice. I would like to go to the beach every single day. I think, I am getting ready to go back home too. So, a nice beach week will be icing on the cake.

Hope, everyone is having a nice weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Does it keep people from going to religious services to have them be home on Sundays?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea. Most of the population is Muslim and, I haven't heard if that was an issue for the Christian citizens. I and most members of my family are agnostic.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you deserve a day of doing nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They say a change is as good as a rest so I hope you do get to have a good beach week. But all that dust? Yuck! I'm still waiting for a quote to redo both my bathrooms and I'm not looking forward to the dust, I can tell you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you get started, I would recommend using a masking tape and lots of nylon sheets to cover the doors and every other place you want to keep clean. It helps a lot.

      Delete