About Me

Friday, October 22, 2021

This and That

This morning I had the first meeting regarding the part-time gig. It was rushed and one of the important participants did not participate. Oh well...

Then I went to meet a friend over a cup of coffee while my uncle went to enjoy Istanbul by himself. I came back home and he called to see if I would like fish for tonight. Why not? 

I just went over my finances and updated my Xcel sheets and transferred some money from Savings to Checking for some upcoming bills.

After I finish writing, I will work a little bit. I have decided to jot down the hours I work. So, at the end of the project, I will compare my earnings against the total hours spent to see if what I am doing is justifiable or not.

I have postponed the cleaning lady again this week because, Sunday will be a rainy day and uncle and I will probably be home. The apartment needs a good cleaning but, it will have to wait another week.

When you read this, you may easily understand I am feeling "meh!" today. May be I should jump on the treadmill for endorphins. I haven't had a good night's sleep. May be I should nap as well.

Hope everybody gets to have a nice and relaxing weekend.

8 comments:

  1. We need to fill up with endorphins every day - in particular when we are dealing with more than usual. I'm making that part of my diet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Haven't gone back to my usual routine yet.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you have uncle visiting, I'm sure that helps. That's a good idea to keep track of your hours. You may find you are spending more time on the job than you realized.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we had a couple of nice dinners. I took him to meet his friends from HS for lunch the other day. They are taking him out to dinner tomorrow night.

      Delete
  3. We all have our "meh" moments but thankfully, for most of us, they don't last too long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was out with my sister today and she was in a meh mood. I hate it because she is usually so much fun.
    Hope you get back to normal soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I miss my sister a lot. She lives in another city and her work is demanding with long hours. It is such a blessing to have yours in your hometown. Hope she feels better by now too.

      Delete