About Me

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Happy and Nice Day

I remember mentioning here that, there was a possibility for me  to work as a consultant for the management of a medical association. It is no longer a possibility but rather a reality because, we mutually agreed on working together. I am actually excited about this.

On my other part-time job, there is good news too. The Client loved today's candidate. It was a great interview and the young woman totally impressed the HR Manager and the Head of the Group but, we are still at the beginning of this process. There are two upper level managers and an assesment to go through. Also, they need to agree on the salary and benefits. So far, I think we are 25% done but, still it is a happy day.

I wish everyone a happy time too.



6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new job. It must feel good the headhunter is working outbetter this time around. I enjoyed will farrel’s Happy. Remember when it came out and how every city did a dance to it? Well, I went to utube to watch the version put out by my hometown Bejaia youth in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that song and video. I’m going to redo my bedroom next month and today I bought (on clearance ha!) a large wood wall hanging that says “everyday I chose happy”

      Delete