About Me

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

No Spend Days...

It is extremely cold outside and to be honest, I just want to come home at night. Going shopping is pretty unappealing these days.

I am also focusing on cutting all unnecessary expenses as well so, I decided to use stuff out of the pantry this week delaying my grocery shopping until Saturday. The fridge is practically empty.

Two days in a row, I was able not to spend a penny (well, kurusch in my case:). Today, I am having pasta and tuna for dinner. Tomorrow is lentils and bulgur pilaf. Friday, leftovers and soup. I do not need to buy gas this week either.

So, by the end of the week the number of no spend days will be 5! Good for me!

I am planning dramatic changes this year and I am short on cash. Counting the days till October!

No comments:

Post a Comment