About Me

Friday, October 19, 2012

Shoes!

I finally attacked my shoe racks today. I should have checked the shoe polish before I took down all the shoes. All my black shoes and boots need a good polish and I'm all out. Tomorrow morning, I will have to run to the store and get some. A couple of pairs need some minor repair so, I can also leave them with the cobbler.

It looks like I shall donate two pairs of shoes and a pair of suede boots I have not been able to wear due to my swollen feet.

Monday is the day I go to the charity I donate my stuff. I think I have more stuff to wear at home than I need so I may take another hard look at my closet during the weekend.

I cooked today so, I am all set for the weekend. I have a few hours of work I need to do and some chores.


No comments:

Post a Comment