About Me

Sunday, January 20, 2013

How long can I use my snow tires?

My regular tires are gone. They were not so great to begin with and after their third season, it was time to part with them. My snow tires are also on their third season now and I am going to buy new snow tires this year as well. Although they may be in good condition, as I have been told, using them during a fourth season is not safe. I wonder if that is true...

I am thinking of using my snow tires until late May, may be June. Is that wise?

At one point, I should consult people who knows about cars and tires more than I do.

Anybody who has any idea on this?

1 comment:

  1. Hi T'Pol;
    take a look at :
    http://www.teknoseyir.com/kategori/otoseyir/
    you'll find your answers.
    Cheers,
    Tolga

    ReplyDelete