About Me

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Flat Tire

A couple of weeks ago, I went out to my car and realized that one of the tires went flat. I scratched my head and tried to remember how long has it been since I had changed a flat... I figured, more than two decades...

I could either change it or ask for help and I chose to change it myself. Why? It is free and it gives you a good feeling of accomplishment. I am a 46 year old obese woman and yet I can still do this all by myself... So proud:)

I took the flat to a tire shop and had it fixed and re-installed. I also found out that my snow tires are still in good shape. I am still thinking whether I should use them next year or not... This year I have used my car a lot less than previous years and I could avoid driving in bad weather since I  do not have to go out every day now. Well, I will think about this while I do some research online.

No comments:

Post a Comment