About Me

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Busy... Hopefully!


This month looks like it is going to be a busy one if none of the clients slow down or cancel some visits. I have already put in 3 days of work. I will  be putting in 4 more this coming week and the week after that. The rest of the program is not certain yet. Another 4 days would be great. Hoping...

On the 12th, I am leaving for Ankara and I will be there until probably 29th of April. I do not like to be away from home for more than a few days but I have promised my Sis and BIL that while they are away for their vacation, I will be in Ankara to keep an eye on my BIL's folks. They have a caretaker but, if I am around, my Sis and BIL will feel better about being away. Hopefully no emergency will happen and they will have a nice and relaxing vacation that they have deserved.


2 comments:

  1. You are doing so well and certainly deserve a wonderful holiday.
    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you:) Hopefully, I will be in Bodrum late May.

    ReplyDelete