About Me

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Happy Moments

I belong to a group of seven ex-co-workers. We have not been working together for the last seven years but we still keep in constant touch and meet every month. This group consists of 3 guys and 4 ladies. We always have a good time together.

One of the group members took up mosaic art as a hobby during the last few years and we were invited to an exhibition where some of her work was also on display. Her art was sold for charity purposes so, the rest of the group chipped in to buy a piece.

After that, we went to have a quick dinner before gathering at another group member's apartment. He lives in a beautiful apartment right by the Bosphorus and there was a full moon yesterday so, it was a beautiful night. We chatted, laughed, listened to music and had a real good time.

I was the designated driver so I dropped three of my friends at their homes and by the time I got home, it was past 2:30 a.m. 

I am not much of a drinker. I enjoy an occasional wine and a little raki from time time but, I like to keep things under control when we are out at night. Besides, now that I am on a diet, I should not be drinking at all.

These get togethers are something that we all look forward to and I think we should register as many happy moments as we can in our lifetimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment