About Me

Monday, June 24, 2013

Losing...

I stepped on the scale today and noticed a 1.1 kg (2,42 lb.) loss in 17 days. I do not think I will be able to lose as much as the dietician is expecting but, still it is good for me. I am hoping to lose at least a half kilo in the eleven days before my dietician appointment.

I no longer drink soda, eat dessert with the exception of ice cream (allowed by the dietician 3X a week), eat pasta and pastries.

Well, I am happy. I just tried on a pair of jeans that were a 20 Tall and looks like I shall be able to wear them in a few months. I do not need to be shopping any time soon.

I miss my friends in the US and I also miss New York. I have decided to plan a visit next summer. In the past, I used to go every two years and the last time I was in the US, it was 2010. I went to Las Vegas and Chicago and did not have a chance to see my friends or New York.

I am hoping to lose at least 15-20 Kgs. by next summer. Going to the US will be my gift for losing so much weight to myself. At that weight, I will need some serious shopping. Woodbury Commons is one of my favorite places to shop and it is only a half hour away from both of my friends' homes.

Starting on August 1st, I am saving for a trip in the US. My rental home debt will be gone in May and if I can save up enough money, this will be a totally guilt free trip. 3-4 weeks would be very nice. Even hoping for these makes me feel good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment