About Me

Monday, January 6, 2014

Time to hit the road again

I started working with a new customer in Istanbul last week but, that might turn out to be a short assignment. Different sector, different client profile.

Tomorrow, I will be going to Izmir to my other client for two days. These trips are tiring but, I have no complaints. I wouldn't mind averaging 14-15 days a month for the next 6 months or so. That would help me build a sweet cash cushion. A third client would be great so, I am keeping my fingers crossed.

There is no news from the real estate broker yet. No January rent from the tenant either. Tomorrow I am going to give the broker a call. He is probably not checking his e-mail regularly. An old fashioned guy...

I better go pack my bag to avoid rushing in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you find a tenant soon and one that is good and stays a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I'm hoping the phone call brings good news.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete