About Me

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Stupid bank! and food for the weekend

My stupid bank does not let me make my last payment on the rental apartment early. The payment is automatically set to be made on May 5th and I wanted to pay it up a month in advance just to feel good since I have the money available. However the pop-up message is telling me that the last payment can be made early only through the specific branch that issued the credit. Now, that branch is in Ankara and my BIL no longer works there. So, I will have to wait until the automated payment to go through on May 5th to declare myself officially debt free.

Well, not a big deal really...

Today I am home so, this is a no spend day for me. I think I will be home tomorrow as well.

Here is a list of what I will be eating off the freezers and the pantry this weekend:

Baked green peppers with garlic yogurt (today's lunch)

Half a simit (something similar to a sesame bagel) and a small cup of ice-cream (afternoon snack)

Stuffed eggplant and rice (dinner tonight)

An orange (snack)

Egg and cheese on a bun (breakfast tomorrow)

Stuffed eggplants and yogurt (lunch tomorrow)

Apple and crackers (afternoon snack tomorrow)

Chili and rice (dinner tomorrow)

On Monday I am leaving for Izmir to return early Thursday morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment