About Me

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Vaca-work? Workation?

Why do I have to make up a stupid header, I don't know...

Tomorrow, I am driving down to Didim on the Aegean to visit mom's cousin. On Tuesday, early morning I will head to Izmir to work two days at a Customer site. On Thursday before I head back to Didim for another few days, I will visit the wife of my lately deceased friend. In case there will be more work the week after next, we will keep on staying with mom's cousin. If not, we shall probably head back on the weekend or on Monday to avoid traffic.

I am glad I can combine some work and some vacation time. Mom will also get a break since we kind of started getting on each others nerves. Lol! Generally we get along well but after a while since we are both very dominant types, we need a break.

I love swimming very much. I must have been a sea creature in a past life so, I am really looking forward to good weather and lots of swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment