About Me

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Wish me luck please! New Job-1

I unexpectedly got a job offer from someone I have known for a long time. We used to do business in the past and after we went our separate ways, every once in a while we communicated and had a cup of coffee.

It has been quite some time since I had seen him. We met a couple of times, then he offered me a job. It is an offer that I could not refuse. For the first few months I will work only three days a week just to see if we can work this out. I have been away from the IT industry for a long time so, I do not know how much value I can bring to his business.

So, please please wish me luck! I really would like this to work out and become a full-time job by September and would like to work for a long time.

I am excited!

3 comments:

  1. good luck, not that you'll need it, as you'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gill! Hope, this will be a good experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, best of luck, T'Pol!! Sound like a great new opportunity - you can do this! xxx

    ReplyDelete